Rainwater Harvesting for Agriculture Use
Design / Engineering
Oxygenation, fine filtration, and first flush
Smoothing intake, balanced output, and blodeck.
Controls, pump, filtration, and purification.
Manage Water Cost
- You can augment up to 90% of your water with Rainwater Harvesting. 90%
Benefits that increase profits
- Are your municipal water rates around $7.00 per 1,000 gallons of water or higher?
- Are your municipal water rates expected to increase to $7.00 or more per 1,000 gallons?
- Is your well water quantity limited or restricted?
- Is your well water quality inferior with respect to birds and evaporative cooling system?
A Rainwater Harvesting System may be very appropriate and cost-effective for your poultry farm.
—Gene Simpson, Ph.D., Professor and Associate Director National Poultry Technology Center