May 31, 2013

Articles

Part of our commitment to serve with excellence at Rainwater Resources™ means providing our clients up to date, accurate, information about all things water. The following articles range from expert opinions to technical briefings. We hope this serves you well in being able to conveniently find the information you need about rainwater harvesting. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact one of our water specialists today.

 

This article explains the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points available for integrating a properly designed rainwater harvesting system into your home or building. 

SS Credit 6.1 – Stormwater Quantity Control, 1 Point

Intent – Limit disruption of natural...

All commercial buildings will find cost effective benefits in rainwater harvesting.  Any building with a large square foot roof, and high demand for non-potable water, is a top priority candidate for rainwater harvesting.

In some commercial circumstances more than half of the water used each day can be replaced with rainwater. This...

There are numerous tank options available. Rainwater Resources™ chooses from only those engineered to the highest standards and customizes the exact tank preferred for each application. 

This article provides a basic overview of the various tank types available.

Fiberglass

...

Are you intersted in rainwater harvesting for your new home but don't know how the process works? Here is an article that explains the services we offer and the next steps in discoverying how Rainwater Resources™ can integrate a system into your home. 

Services

We provide design and construction for a wide spectrum of...

The future of water is becoming very personal!  We are asked to be considerate of watersheds, encouraged to conserve tap water, mandated to prevent stormwater damage, save a river. Can anything be more personal...

Local stormwater control agencies are ramping up enforcement of EPA mandated MS4 Phase 2 stormwater regulations. If you are developing or have plans for construction these regulations are likely to impact your project. Rainwater capture can be a major component of successful and economically feasible compliance and Rainwater Resources™ can...

Here are some interesting facts about water; how much we have, how much gets wasted, and how we use it. 

  • Only 3% of Earth’s water is fresh water the other 97% is salt water.
  • 30% of fresh water is in the ground.
  • 1.7% of the world’s water is frozen and therefore unusable.
  • Water can...

By: Dr. Dennis Lye, USEPA

Abstract

Scientific studies worldwide are reviewed concerning both the collection of rainwater from rooftops and the quality of the water delivered from these systems. Recent reports reveal a better understanding of this water source and the specific areas of research needed. Throughout...

Pages

Contact Us

Have Questions?